As we continue to take measures against the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and wellbeing of our customers, partners, and staff remains our top priority. We are staying up-to-date with policies and procedures outlined by Toronto Public Health and the federal and provincial governments, which includes:
- Keeping a 2m/6ft social distance from each other
- Wearing a mask when social distancing
- Communicating with anyone conducting a site visit, asking them relevant questions on their health, if they’ve travelled in the last 14-days, and if they have been in contact with anyone that has been unwell or previously had COVID-19.
- We maintain record of each site visit by our staff to help in identifying risk and radius of exposure
- We clean all common surfaces like switches, handles, shared tools and counters regularly.
- Lastly, we are limiting the number of people visiting job-sites to avoid large gatherings and interactions with staff and workers from different sources to keep risk potential at a minimum.